Saturday, February 7, 2009

The beginning...sort of!


Hello all and welcome to my blog! I figured that I have so many daily events happening that maybe it would be easier to do a blog rather than trying to update my website daily!

As I begin this blog, I will give you a basis as to where we are right now. We currently have 15 babies...5 yellowsideds (of which the two males are sold and a female that is on hold, leaving three to still find new homes); 5 rosifrons (rose-fronted conures) of which breeders can tell you the rarity of these spectacular members of the painted conure family. We will be keeping one and most likely selling the other three; We have one little cinnamon female that will be staying on with us as well as a fiery shoulder female baby who will also be staying on with us, both for future breeding.

We have three new babies that we are anxiously awaiting to grow so that we may have them sexed. There is a strong possibility that they are either cinnamons or pineapples? We also have a clutch of six fiery shoulder conures just starting to hatch...so as you an tell things are quite busy here!

I am going to take advantage of this blog area to keep you posted more frequently of the daily events happening!!!

Until then...love to you and your winged ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment